EI Advisor Terms & Conditions
In registering as an EI Advisor (Eastern Innovation Business Centre Ltd (EI) (ABN 44085970145) the following code of conduct, terms & conditions are to be adhered to at all times.
Advisors will conduct their association with Clients in line with the EI spirit intended to provide valuable, ethical and transparent information and guidance aimed to develop the skills of participating Clients. To participate and be eligible for coverage under EI’s Management Liability Cover the following applies:
- Advisors will provide true and honest, accurate information about their qualifications, experience and availability.
- Advisors will provide self-nominated amounts of time to Clients (following approval by the mentor) and adhere to their commitment to individual Clients.
- Advisors commit to keep EI Advisor administration up to date with what is committed, conducted and finalised/complete. Advisors will keep good records of commitments, advice given and other related information whilst engaged in an Advisor relationship.
- Advisors understand that only advisory sessions introduced and scheduled via Program Administration will be considered and EI Advisory Service engagement.
- Advisors will consider and uphold the values of Eastern Innovation (curiosity, diversity, community, sustainability & excellence) whilst they actively working within an active Client relationship.
- There will be no discrimination of age, gender, ethnicity, or any other such discrimination. Bullying and violence of any kind are not tolerated and must be reported immediately to EI Administration or Management.
- All parties will maintain the confidentiality of information shared within the mentoring relationship. The sharing of documents or information of any matter to third parties is prohibited without permission in writing.
- All parties will report potential conflicts of interest to the EI Advisory Services administration team immediately.
- All parties will advise any complaints or disputes to EI Administration or Management.
- Advising through the EI Advisory Program is a paid service for Advisory only. Should an Advisor and Client enter into any arrangement (commercial or otherwise) beyond the committed and EI approved Advisory sessions, the Advisor will no longer be covered under Eastern Innovation Business Centre’s Management Liability Cover. Advisors commit to advising EI’s Advisory Services Program Management of such arrangements immediately.
- Further questions regarding any EI’s Advisory Services can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Innovation may at its sole discretion withdraw, suspend or refuse an Advisor in the program for any reason without notice. In particular, this discretion may be exercised where, in EI’s opinion, any of the following has occurred:
EI has a reasonable concern regarding non-compliance with any of these Terms and Conditions and guidelines, or any applicable law or regulation.
Misleading, deceptive, or incorrect information has been provided by an individual.
A complaint has been received about the individual.
An individual’s participation in the program is likely to, or does, damage or is detrimental to EI’s reputation or brand.
Eastern Innovation (EI) commits to obtaining Advisor approval prior to a connection with a Client. EI’s Advisory Services Program Administration team will always submit applications by Clients to the Advisor in writing. Advisors may reject a connection request. EI Advisory Services team will then source an alternate Advisor for the Client.
By accepting these terms, Advisors consent to having a visible profile (direct contact details will not be displayed) available for view by a global audience.